Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Memory #2 - Tuning out.

"Hey man."

"'Sup."

"I gotta talk to you about something. It's kinda important."

"Yeah?"

"There's this thing."

"I know. So, how's the music coming?"

"Dude, I can't seem to breathe anymore, you know? I gotta tell someone. You are..."

"It's gonna be a great tune, man. Keep working it."

"No really, seriously man...I've never seen this kind of thing before. I've got this feeling that..."

"What? You can hack this job, man. I mean, you been doing this for years, right? Just mix it differently. Cut the static back a bit."

"It's tough, you know? I didn't intend for it to come out like that. It kind of just came to me, just happened. It played this way. You get that right?"

"I trust you can do it, man. Just change the lines around a little. Pull back on the tempo and hit the soft tones more clearly. You'll see."

"You know what? You're right. It's going to be the most beautiful song."

No comments: